Creating the world we want requires integrating business and art, structure and chaos, intuition and logic, concept and execution, playfulness and formality.
If we specialize in anything, it’s in working expertly at the intersections – of digital and social impact, of media and climate change, of strategy design and campaigns.
In everything: people come first.
What does this look like?
- A digital strategy for a global design challenge that resulted in applications from nearly every country in the world (GHR Foundation)
- A redesigned media function, which culminated in a new nonprofit news site (Fresh Energy/RE-AMP)
- A multimedia content approach and digital infrastructure, which has driven thousands of actions and raised significant funds for a campaign (Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters)
- A news and information curation system, which ensured that key stakeholders understood the landscape for their issues (numerous clients).
- A communications plan, which ensured that community members could tell their stories in ways that wouldn’t perpetuate trauma (Allina Health)
- A landscape analysis, which informed the redesign of a digital communications strategy (W.K. Kellogg Foundation).
- A digital storytelling project, which culminated in a content/advertising partnership with a media company (Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters).
- Communications trainings for Native arts practitioners, helping them appreciate the communications work they were already undertaking while highlighting new, low-cost/high impact opportunities to strengthen messaging, marketing and evaluation (First Nations Development Institute).
- Clean Energy
- Organizational Strategy
- Integrated Communications
- Service Design
- Multimedia Storytelling
- And more! (Ask us, if you want to know)